To be eligible for a Commonwealth supported place, you must be an:
To secure your place, you must also:
- Complete and submit the following on or before the census date:
- an online Commonwealth Assistance Form (CAF) via myEnrolment, or
- a Request for Commonwealth support and HECS-HELP form (available from Campus Central)
- Enrol via myEnrolment in a course before census date and remain enrolled at census date.
- Please note
- This eligibility relates to taking a Commonwealth supported place not Commonwealth assistance (HECS-HELP). For further information regarding eligibility for Commonwealth assistance please see Eligibility for HECS-HELP.