We tell the UniSA story through a number of digital channels including websites, social media (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn), paid search (that’s when you see ads come up when you search for a particular term in search engines such as Google) and video. This team is also the first line of call for web enquiries.
Is digital communication right for you?
There are other ways to engage stakeholders or raise awareness of the University’s work. Please consider:
If you require support with managing your Moodle site, student portal, staff intranet or SharePoint site content, please liaise with the appropriate person in your School, Division, Unit or IT Help Desk. All IT administration support requests should also be submitted to the IT help desk.
How CMK can help
CMK provides assistance to Administrative Units, Divisions and Schools in:
- Corporate website update and development: we have put together a web author guide on how to update the areas of the websites that your Unit, Division or School is responsible for. For minor amendments to your area of the website, please contact your area's web author (not CMK). Web Author Training is available through CMK and will provide relevant staff with the skills and knowledge to make basic web edits. If you have any questions please email Web Enquiry and provide at least five days’ notice before a change is required.
- Social Media: we manage the University’s official social media channels. If you would like to post an item on our social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn please contact the Digital News and Social Media Officer. In every case we will direct on which social media platform the requested item is posted and ensure that style and tone around messaging aligns with our social media strategy, maximising the potential for the post to reach its key target audience.
- UniSA's YouTube channel and Digital signage: we manage the University’s YouTube channel and all campus digital signage.
- To submit a YouTube video request visit the UniSA YouTube reqest page.
- To request a slide for campus digital signage visit the Digital signage request page.
- E-zine development: we send email correspondence to key internal and external audiences.
If you are based in a Division, or research centre associated with a Division, please contact your local Manager: Communications and Marketing about your marketing requirements.
For all other enquiries please contact Tony Coppola, Manager Digital Marketing, Tony.Coppola@unisa.edu.au or 830 27686.