How to Register your Business with UniSA


UniSA uses a wide range of businesses for major and minor building projects as well as for building maintenance and porterage. To do business with UniSA a company must be listed on the General Builders and/or Individual Trade Contractors Register.

If you would like to register as a Principal Consultant please complete the Principal Consultants Brief.

If you would like the opportunity to work with UniSA please click on the relevant link below based on the value of the projects that you would like to undertake. The Registration Briefs must be filled out in full and forwarded back to the address provided on the Registration, along with supporting documentation.

For further assistance please conatct us on 08 8302 1646. 

Registration Briefs - Contractors


Category Dollar value File size Last Updated
Category 1A $10M - $50M 502KB 2017
Category 1B $4M - $10M 5017KB 2017
Category 2 $2M - $4M 453KB 2017
Category 3 $500K - $2M 408KB 2017
Category 4 $150K - $500K 383KB 2017
Category 5 less then $150K 368KB 2017


Registration Brief - Principle Consultants

Category File Size Last Updated
Principle Consultants 136KB 2016