General cleaning includes the cleaning of the following facilities:
- Rooms, corridors, stairways and entrance lobbies;
- Floors, carpets, walls, doors, partitions and ceilings;
- Internal windows (external windows annually), window ledges, mirrors and glass;
- Furniture, fixtures, vents. Ceiling fans, air-conditioning vents and other fittings;
- Toilets, bathrooms, washbasins and showers;
- Internal rubbish receptacles (domestic);
- Paths, steps, landings, ramps and entrances, handrails, covered walkways and verandas;
- External walls (up to 1.2m), balconies and eaves;
- External work areas (work to include patios, pergolas etc);
- Offices, workshops and computer rooms.
For more detailed information regarding the university cleaning services please see the UniSA Cleaning Services Agreement.