The Facilities Management Unit provides a Locker Hire service for UniSA Students on each of its campuses.
There are two types of lockers available for use;
Long term lockers are available at Magill and Mawson Lakes for the study period and incur a fee of $20 ($5.00 per locker hire period, with a $15.00 refundable key/combination lock deposit).
- Please contact FM Assist (x55555) to identify the location of an available locker for hire.
- Complete a Locker Hire Application form.
- Take your completed Locker Hire form to Campus Central and pay the fee of $20 ($5 per year, with a $15 refundable key/combination lock deposit).
Short term self-serve lockers are available at City East and City West for a maximum time of 23 hours and incur no cost for use.
- Locker doors will unlock automatically between 5-6am daily, for the next user. Please ensure your belongings are removed before this time. Collection of the contents is the responsibility of the user.
Conditions of use;
- Lockers must be kept clean and clear of food. Collection of contents is the responsibility of the user.
- The University of South Australia shall not in any way be liable or responsible for any loss of, theft of, or damage to any property which is left in the lockers at any time.
- The University of South Australia reserves the right to search any locker without warning for prohibited, illegal or dangerous substances or objects.
City East Lockers are short term self-serve, include a Digi lock with power and USB ports for charging laptops, tablets and phones. They are in the following locations;
- Centenary Level 2 (next to Gym); Playford Level 2 (corridor); Playford Level 3
- Instructions for use are on the lockers
City West Lockers are short term self-serve (Student ID card & Digi lock). Short term self-serve Digi lock lockers include power point and USB ports for charging laptops, tablets and phones. Lockers are in the following locations;
- Jeffrey Smart Building & Catherine Helen Spence Building Level 1, Student lounge.
Magill Lockers are long term (combination locked) and are in the following locations;
- Building A (opposite USASA Office, long term; Building B, Level 2, outside Library long term
Mawson Lakes Lockers are long term (key operated) and are in the following locations;
• Building A, Level 2, long term