Establishing Your Project
Congratulations, you've won the money! Now what do you do?
- The RIS Contracts Establishment Team can assist with the review, negotiation and execution of contracts related to research projects. You can contact the RIS Research Contracts team if you have any questions.
- For specific legal advice regarding your project or your contract, please contact UniSA Legal .
- IP Policy
- IP Guidelines
- Research Integrity – Ensure publication rights, research credibility, compliance with funding requirements, human and animal ethics, biosafety and so much more
o Research Integrity
o Research Ethics
o Chemical hazards, equipment and radiation safety
- Grant Establishment - Various items are required to establish grants, such as finalised contracts, acceptance forms, grant specific requirements. You will be contacted by RIS or the Division Research Office to get the cost centre activated.
- Research Data Management
- Research Tools and Services