Systems up or down


Telephone Connections


UniSA is currently undertaking a university wide phone migration project. As such, all new extension requests will be reviewed by the project team on a case by case bases before any work is cared out.  We apologise in advance for any delays or inconvenience.

If a new physical telephone (with extension) or just an extension number is required please see the Telephone Work Request page.
NOTE: Telephone Work Requests (TWR) can be more complicated than they first seem as contractors or Network Services may need to install extra network hardware to complete your request. Please allow ample time for the completion of TWRs.

If you are simply moving locations at UniSA please see the moving options page.