To be eligible for a Commonwealth supported place, you must be an:

To secure your place, you must also:

  1. Complete and submit the following on or before the census date:
    • an online Commonwealth Assistance Form (CAF) via myEnrolment, or
    • a Request for Commonwealth support and HECS-HELP form (available from Campus Central)
  2. Enrol via myEnrolment in a course before census date and remain enrolled at census date.
Please note
This eligibility relates to taking a Commonwealth supported place not Commonwealth assistance (HECS-HELP).  For further information regarding eligibility for Commonwealth assistance please see Eligibility for HECS-HELP.