UniSA Forms

As the author of a work, you are the copyright holder unless and until you transfer your copyright to someone else in a signed agreement.

To assist staff and students of the University manage copyright issues associated with publishing or authorising re-use of their works, the University has made available a range of Licences and Agreements for staff and student use.