Accessibility Parking


Accessibility Parking Permits can be obtained through any Registration and Licensing Division of Transport SA.

The University provides parking for disabled staff/students holding a Disabled Persons Permit from Transport SA to park in designated access bays. City East and City West staff will need to add access on their staff ID card so that access to the relevant University car park can be issued by completing an Electronic Security Building Access Application Form.

Click the relevant campus below to identify where Access parking is located:

City East   City West   Magill   Mawson Lakes 

Mt Gambier   Whyalla


Temporary Physical Impairment

Requests for 'Temporary Physical Impairment' permits to enable parking in designated Access bays should be lodged with your local FM Assist staff with proof of the short term injury, usually a medical certificate detailing the injury and period for which the Temporary Disabled Permit will be required. The University policy on Car Parking (C10.2) states that disabled persons parking is free and the issue of a Temporary Physical Impairment permit is on the same basis. Temporary Disabled Permits will only be issued for a period of no longer than 3 months. Staff with a long term disability must apply for a Disabled Persons Parking Permits through any Registration and Licensing Division of Transport SA.

If you have any questions regarding Disabled parking please contact your local FM Assist office.

PLEASE NOTE: The Registration and Licensing Division Disabled Persons Parking Permit must be clearly displayed at all times when you are parked on University grounds.