Strategic Procurement is part of the Finance Unit at UniSA. Its main purpose is to provide management and guidance for purchasing functions across all campuses, as well as:
- develop strategies and action plans to ensure the cost effective acquisition of goods and services
- undertake and provide advice on strategic procurement on behalf of the University
- assist with sector-wide procurement agreements
- provide advisory and consultancy services to Divisions, Institutes and Units relating to procurement activities within the University
- remaining committed to reducing the University's carbon emissions and minimising the corporate impact on climate change by purchasing goods and services with verifiably low carbon emissions throughout the product life cycle
Please select the relevant link below for more information.