The Business Career Mentor Program is an innovative scheme pairing students and recent graduates with experienced business professionals to enhance employability.
The program is designed to develop career management skills, industry knowledge and workforce transition. Matching is based on shared interests and areas of speciality. The program is open to those studying internally, externally, part-time, full-time, living remotely and either a current or recent graduate of UniSA Business School.
All applicants must commit to:
- the Program from May - November
- an online interview
- a training and preparation session
- submission of your career goals for the program
- completion of a mentoring agreement
- attending the Connect networking event
- a minimum of 6, one hour meetings with your mentor over the course of the program
- a minimum of 5, 200 word reflections based around your discussions with your mentor
- Providing program feedback upon completion of the program
Applications for 2018 are now closed.
To register your interest for 2019, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hear more about the Program
Learn more about the Business Career Mentor Program
Do you have a question about the program? Find the answer here.
All the information you need to know about the program.
Find out more about the mentors currently involved in the program.
Previous students talk about their experiences in the program.
Congratulations to the 2017 Mentee Award receipents.