The Business Career Mentor Program is an innovative scheme pairing students and recent graduates with experienced business professionals to enhance employability.
The program is designed to develop career management skills, industry knowledge and workforce transition. Matching is based on shared interests and areas of speciality. The program is open to those studying internally, externally, part-time, full-time, living remotely and either a current or recent graduate of UniSA Business School.
All applicants must commit to:
- the Program from May - November
- an online interview
- a training and preparation session
- submission of your goals for the program
- completion of a mentoring agreement
- attending the Connect networking event
- a minimum of 6, one hour meetings with your mentor over the course of the program
- a minimum of 5, 200 word reflections based around your discussions with your mentor
Applications for the 2017 program have now closed.
To register your interest for 2018, please click on the Expressions of Interest box below.
If you have any questions relating to the program, please email email@example.com.
Learn more about the Business Career Mentor Program
Submit your details to be included on the 2018 EOI list.
Do you have a question about the program? Find the answer here.
Log on to apply, update your details and register for training and events.
Previous students talk about their experiences in the program.
All the information you need to know about the program.
Find out more about the mentors currently involved in the program.
Connect Event 2016