Temporary Accommodation

Do you need temporary accommodation, while you look for a place to live during your studies? Perhaps you are commencing your studies or you are a researcher visiting UniSA needing to make accommodation arrangements.

Whatever your situation, there are various options to choose from:

Student accommodation
Backpacker hostels
Serviced apartments
Aboriginal hostels
Mount Gambier

Book early to avoid disappointment.

If you are unsure about your temporary accommodation options, please contact us for advice and assistance.


Short Stays Urbanest North Terrace

Affordable short term accommodation for students and groups.

All of Urbanests short stay rooms come equipped with a furnished kitchen including appliances, crockery and cutlery whilst fresh linen is also provided to all our guests for their stay. 3 nights minimum stay is required  for selected dates.

Book your Urbanest short stay here


Back to Homepage

Helpful Resources

Hear from Students

Watch current students discuss their accommodation experiences.

Watch student videos

About Adelaide

Adelaide is a bustling multicultural city famous for its wine, food and festivals.

Discover Adelaide


Find the best way to get to UniSA. Explore the right transport options for you.

See transport options