Student AskIT


If you are studying in China due to the travel restrictions please see the Library and IT Enhanced support page for help.


The use of all Information Technology (IT) facilities at the University of South Australia, including the UniSA wired and wireless networks, is subject to the University's Acceptable use of Information Technology (IT) facilities policy

Need help or further assistance?

Ask Graduate Research Centre Ask the LibraryAsk ResearchAsk Research Education and Research DegreesAsk Research Office Ask People, Talent and Culture (PTC)