The Admissions team supports University staff with policy, processes and systems relating to undergraduate, postgraduate and research degree admissions, short programs and course credit. The team also ensures a seamless link between SATAC and the University’s admissions process for applicants.
The Admissions team:
- Facilitates an understanding of student application and admission processes, procedures and timelines across the University
- Ensures admission systems and processes function properly and meet the current and future administrative requirements of the University
- Contributes to the overall coordination and management of student and academic administration, processes, system requirements, local and University wide processes, timelines, support and service arrangements, documentation and resources with a focus on admission, credit and short programs.
- Develops and reviews processes and procedures specifically focused to provide continuous process and data integrity improvement strategies
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders including SATAC, key staff in Divisions, Schools and other administrative units, to continuously improve and develop student administration processes and procedures
- Ensures system knowledge and expertise is shared and fostered within the Admissions team and SATAC
- Ensures software & interface releases and upgrades are tested and implemented efficiently and changes clearly communicated to end users
Apply Online is an online application form for applicants to apply directly to UniSA (Domestic) as well as an admission system for staff to manage all application related activities.
Documentation and Training
User documentation for Admissions is available on the User documentation page (staff only)
Staff online training resources are available on the Admissions Training site (staff only)
Graduate Research Admissions
For information visit the Research Degrees website
Frequently Asked Questions (Admissions)