You can arrange to see a Counsellor at any metropolitan campus by contacting Campus Central.

External or UniSA Online students can book a face-to-face appointment or a phone appointment with a Counsellor from any metropolitan campus. If you live in a remote location, arrange for a telephone appointment with a Counsellor on the campus where your program is taught.

If you are studying at our two regional campuses, Whyalla and Mt Gambier, you are eligible for counselling with external providers in those locations. To make an appointment with either Centacare in Whyalla or Liz Moriarty and Associates in Mt Gambier call the number below and advise the receptionist you are seeking counselling under UniSA’s student assistance program:


Centacare, 28 Head Street, Whyalla Stuart. Phone 8645 8233

Mount Gambier

Liz Moriarty and Associates, 10 Eleanor Street, Mt Gambier. Phone 8723 1999

Students studying at regional campus can also receive telephone counselling with our metropolitan based Counsellors by contacting Campus Central. This may be valuable if the issue is related to your studies.

Urgent Assistance

Make an Appointment

Metropolitan campuses/UniSA Online students
1300 301 703

Mount Gambier campus
(08) 8723 1999

Whyalla campus
(08) 8645 8233


Crisis and Emergency Contacts

Serious Incident on Campus

If you are involved in, or witness a serious or distressing incident on campus please contact Security for assistance.