Access a range of useful resources, designed to help you help yourself.
thedesk is an online resource that provides students with information and skills to help you be relaxed, energised, and connected during your time at university.
More about thedesk
Counsellors are located on each metropolitan campus.
Metropolitan campuses/UniSA Online students
1300 301 703
Mount Gambier campus
(08) 8723 1999
(08) 8645 8233
Crisis and Emergency Contacts
- Emergency Services (police, ambulance, fire): dial 000 (or 112 from mobile phones)
- UniSA Out-of-Hours Crisis Line: 1300 107 441 or text 0488 826 346 (5:00pm to 9:00am weekdays and 24hrs weekends and public holidays)
- Lifeline (24 hour counselling): 13 11 14
- Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467
- Yarrow Place Rape and Sexual Assault Service: 8226 8787
- Mental Health Service 13 14 65
- National Sexual Assault, Domestic Family Violence Counselling Service: 1800RESPECT or 1800 737 732
- Drug and Alcohol support: National Cannabis Prevention and Information Centre; SA Health Drug and Alcohol Services
Serious Incident on Campus
If you are involved in, or witness a serious or distressing incident on campus please contact Security for assistance.