High School and TAFE Engagement
CMK’s Domestic Student Recruitment (DSR) team has overall responsibility for the management of the University’s domestic future student outreach programs. This plays a lead role managing the University’s engagements with secondary schools each year, conducts the annual Open Day and provides an enquiry service for prospective students. In addition our Future Student Enquiries (FSE) team responds to nearly 30,000 enquiries annually via phone, email and face-to-face appointments.
How CMK can help
The Domestic Student Recruitment Team undertake a number of activities including:
- Future Student Enquiries (FSE): the FSE team respond to prospective student enquiries and provide advice via phone, email, online channels and face-to-face, one-on-one appointments.
- Student Liaison: The Student Liaison Officers are the first point of contact for Secondary School Career Advisors, keeping them up-to-date with program information and visiting schools to deliver presentations to students in years 10 – 12.
- Student Ambassador Program: This program engages current UniSA students, involving them in student recruitment activities such as University information sessions run in high schools.
- Events and sponsorships: the DSR team is responsible for student recruitment events and sponsorships including Open Day and UniSA Australia HPV Super Series (Pedal Prix).
If you are from a Business Unit please contact:
- Tahnee Read, Manager: Domestic Student Recruitment
- Olivia Brokate, Coordinator: Student Liaison
Responsibility: Secondary school engagement, prospective student events, presentations and campus tours
- Kolynda Maguire, Marketing Coordinator: Future Student Enquiries
Responsibility: Prospective Student Enquiries
If you are based in a Division, or research centre associated with a Division, please contact your local Manager: Communications and Marketing about your marketing requirements.