Making a complaint or providing feedback

I wish to make a complaint

A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction with an aspect of the student’s experience in relation to the operations of, or services provided by the University. Students may raise a complaint if they feel they have been treated unfairly or inappropriately, either by a staff member or student of the University, or any other member of the University community.

It is best to seek advice early to avoid small problems or concerns growing into significant issues. If you have a problem or concern, consider talking to someone about it and familiarise yourself with the policies and procedures that may relate to them.

If you are not sure about where to go or who to talk to, you can contact Campus Central or a USASA Student Advocate for advice. Campus Central and/or USASA will be able to provide you with some guidance about the next steps of the process.

USASA Student Advocates have particular expertise in the area of academic and educational complaints and the implementation of the rights of students. They can provide valuable advice and support and we encourage you to get in touch with them to assist you with your complaint.

I wish to provide feedback

Not all issues become a complaint; sometimes, providing feedback or leaving a suggestion addresses your concerns and can assist you and other students in the future. The feedback you provide makes a real difference at UniSA and we are committed to listening to what you have to say and making real changes.

For further information about how the University deals with complaints, please see the Student Complaints Resolution Policy and the Student Complaints Resolution Procedure

How do I make a complaint or give feedback?

If you are a current student, please complete this online form:

Make a complaint / Leave Feedback Form

If you are a previous student or a member of the general public, please email us on