Business Student Hub

Cross-Institutional Study

Are you a current UniSA student thinking about cross-institutional study?

It's simple:

  • Fill out the application for cross-institutional study form.
  • Contact the Hub to make an appointment with your Program Director to seek approval before you submit the form to the other provider. Please ensure you also provide a course outline for the course you intend to take at the other institution.
  • Once you have completed the course you will need to apply for credit by filling out the application for credit form online.

Are you coming to UniSA to study cross-institutionally from another provider?

To study a course at UniSA you will need to:

Phone / Email

Please contact us using the details below to have your query answered:
(08) 8302 7141 between 8:30am-4:30pm, Monday to Friday or email

Make an Appointment

Please use the booking links on our home page to book an appointment with your Program Advisor, or contact us via phone on (08) 8302 7141
or email to book an appointment.