Building Access


Electronic access

If you require access to an area that is controlled electronically you will need to apply for an Electronic Access Card on the approved form. This requires approval from your Head of School/Manager/PVC or their nominee. 


If you require new, additional or replacement keys for an office or other area within the university you should contact your local Security office on x88888. A Key issue form needs to be completed and returned to the Security office.

If you require a key for a one-off purpose, please contact Campus Security on x88888.

Once you no longer require a key it should be returned direct to your local Security office.