Staff Forms


Overall Final Grade Request - Change, Missing or Exchange (Online Form)
This form is used to request a change of grade, entry of a missing grade or to request posting of an exchange grade.

It is not to be used for the initial entry of secondary results or to enter results for individual assessment pieces within a course.  These results are to be entered on the secondary results page or the Moodle Grader Report respectively.


Please note: The forms are updated frequently. Please access the forms from this page and do not store a local copy to avoid using outdated forms. All staff forms are for staff access only.

Open InfoPath forms using Internet Explorer 11 only, they are not compatible with other browsers.

All University forms can be searched within the Find a Form database in the Staff Portal (Staff access only)

A number of staff forms are now in Web Forms format. To convert a form to an un-editable PDF before distributing, please see: Creating a read-only copy of a writeable PDF.