Industrial Special Risks - University Property

  • Insurers:  Unimutual
  • Policy No: UNISA 24 PR

This policy covers loss, destruction or damage to property that the University owns or has accepted responsibility to insure prior to the loss, destruction or damage.

For example theft and damage of University equipment, cost of replacing/changing locks after loss of keys etc.

This policy contains a number of sub-limits and differing excess amounts, however the standard excess is $100,000 for loss of University property. If your loss is over $10,000, please contact the Insurance office whether financial assistance maybe available to you or complete the Insurance Office - First Advice of Loss Form below. 

Insurance Office - First Advice of Loss Form (For Property Claims in excess of internal excess of $10K)